Before you start:
We don't expect you to be a math wiz or an expert python developer but we assume that you are
naturally intelligent and have no prior knowledge of artificial intelligence or machine learning.
- Math – We will use some notions of high school level math, probability/statistics, calculus, and linear algebra.
You should be able to follow along if you learned these in the past as it won't be very advanced. It would be a great idea to visit the Khan Academy and brush up on your high school curriculum.
- Python – We don't expect you to write Python code but will assume that you can read and understand basic Python.
The official tutorial at Python.org is a good place to start.
Our program helps you build your career as a Machine Learning/AI practitioner. This means
you need to practise a lot!
The more you put into it, the more you’ll get out of it.
do not expect you to become an
AI/ML researcher at the end of this program. You could pursue a PhD or something for that.
What we cover:
You will learn the Concepts, the Intuition, and the Tools you need to implement intelligent systems capable of learning from data using production ready open source implementations of modern algorithms. We will use Scikit-learn, Tensorflow and Keras running in a Jupyter notebook.
How do we operate:
Eight weeks of videoconference based face to face live sessions covering concepts with detailed real life examples:
- Interactive hands-on exercises in Jupyter
- Theory only when necessary to understand concepts
- Begin on a set start date and run for 8 weeks
- Twice a week three hours hands-on videoconference (Tuesdays + Thursdays)
- 4pm - 7pm Pacific Daylight Time (https://time.is/Seattle)
No need to drive to a physical classroom
We record each and every session
Session recordings become available here for participants so you can rewind/repeat session recording soon after the live session ends so no worries if you miss a session. Instructors are available for help when you work in-between (before/after) our scheduled video conference sessions.
Recordings, content, and discussions are open for 180+ days after the program starts. That gives you plenty of time to work on your own even after the live sessions are finished.